Friday, March 2, 2012

Forever Friends


Someday, I will take a photography class and take better pictures. But for now the above picture will have to do. This is our Friend Wall.
Every morning while reading and eating breakfast Tyler and I see some of the people that have and continue to bless our lives in so many ways. I would call the two of us "intentional" decorators. :-) Most things on our walls are there to remind us of something God has done, and this wall reminds us of a handful of His blessings through relationships.  And it only required a $4 investment! (Free frames from Tyler's mom, crafty paper I already had, and pictures printed through Shutterfly made it complete.)
James 2:22-23 says, "You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by his works; and the Scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness"-and he was called a friend of God."
Friendship is an awesome part of life on earth. People can be used by the Lord to spur us on. But today, I praise Him even more for the relationship I have with Him! The greatest friend I'll ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment